Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mommy's Helper (sort of)

Since I was the lazy mom at Carson's old school (i.e. the only one who didn't bring anything on Valentines), I decided I needed to make a treat for his new class for St. Patricks Day or maybe for Easter.

I'm an unsuccessful baker, so Rice Krispie Treats it was! We learned on Saturday, that Carson is a BIG fan of Rice Krispie Treats!

This was the trial run with green food coloring (if I go the St. Patty's route)...

Carson pretty much just wanted to stick his hands in the bowl. He learned very quickly he didn't like all the sticky stuff on his hands (he can be weird about having dirty hands).










Again, these were our trial run, so these stayed at our house (and admittedly are almost gone already)!

Carson's a much better helper at unloading the dishwasher and picking up his toys! We'll have to work on his cooking skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment