We had our first "real" appointment last Wednesday. Everything went smoothly... Praise Jesus!!!
The nurse said it may be a little challenging to find the heartbeat with the Doppler, and it was... it took a little while, but once they did, it was a strong 169.
He said I looked to be measuring right where I should be... around 12 weeks.
Since the initial heart beat at 10 weeks was 180 bpm and at 12 weeks it was 169 bpm, I've had several people say that it HAS to be a girl (the whole higher heartbeat = girl old wives tale).
Well, I tried to see in my blog where I documented Carson's heartbeat, and of course, I only found it twice. At 10 weeks it was 173 and at 15 weeks it was 155. SO..... I'm not totally convinced that this old wives tale holds true for my babies. We shall see in about a month!!! Woo hoo!!!
I'm so happy for you guys!!! Love the baby updates esp since we are only a week apart!
ReplyDeleteYAY YAY YAY!!!!
ReplyDelete