Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Make Ya Smile Tuesday!

Oh my goodness, I am SO far behind on my blogging... I still have Christmas, New Years, and plenty of other stuff to update on. Alas, I have another very busy week again at work, so it probably won't be happening.

So, here's a quick photo dump of our weekend together (Andrew was hunting with his dad and I opted to stay home)...

Finally wearing his shades...







Post Hobby Lobby treat at Chick-Fil-A (he tore it up!)


Looking cool headed to church


Love this handsome little man!


Out on the way to meet Wannie in Winnie at Al T's


Loving his new Elmo book from Wannie


Wannie graciously volunteered to babysit Sunday night so I could have the house to myself and get stuff done.

Remember the "Box 'O Papers" from the Operating Just Chunk It post, yeah, here it is...


Happy Tuesday! Hope everyone enjoys their short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment