Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Giving Thanks!

I didn't do the normal '30 Days of Thankfulness' on Facebook (which I normally do), so.... here's a simple list of 30 things that I am thankful for {most of which are in no particular order}.  I wish there were more than 30 days in November, because this list could certainly go on and on (that's why I lumped a lot of the big, obvious ones together... see #1 - #3).  Yes, I realize that a lot of them are very random.  :-)

1.  Faith
2.  Family
3.  Friends
4.  Pups
5.  The Farm
6.  Coffee
7.  Andrew's cooking
8.  Modern appliances
9.  "Crave" foods (cheese sticks, bacon, chocolate, Ramen noodles, etc.)
10. Freedom
11. Job & flexibility to work from home
12. A {somewhat} reliable car
13. Our awesome Church family/ACTS Community
14. Good insurance
15. Bacon (did I put that twice?)
16. Cozy bed
17. DVR
18. Nature
19. Texas A&M... Gig 'Em
20. Hand warmers
21. Venison and Weimar sausage
22. Flat and curling irons
23. Oxyclean
24. Chapstick
25. iPad (for Carson mostly)
26. Cameras/pictures... I love looking back and reliving fun memories.
27. Target
28. Good music
29. Our house
30. Comfy shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment