I finally dusted off the old sewing machine a few months ago. I forgot how much I LOVE to create things!! It is definitely my stress relief!!! I love having something tangible when I'm done... especially when it's something that Elizabeth or someone else can wear!
Sailor-inspired dress made from one of Nana's embroidered pillowcases.
Paris-print sundress the daughter of my friend/business partner, Abby, who lived in France and her daughter was born there.

Halter dress made from an old pair of Andrew's boxers.

Ruffle butt romper using the Paris fabric



"1st day dress" for cousin Charlotte



Nederland Bulldogs outfit for Elizabeth

Matching sister "Baylor" dresses & headband/bow for my friend/business partner, Brittany. They are die hard Baylor fans!

The big girl dress is reversible!



More outfits to come! I have LOTS of fabric and just need to find a little more time! :-)

Wow!!! You are doing great. I haven't tried the ones you sent me yet because I didn't want to make something she wouldn't get to wear since winter is right around the corner...ugh to winter!
ReplyDeleteUmmmm I am insanely impressed!!!! You are so talented!!
ReplyDelete