Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Apologies...

It seems like there has been so much going on lately that I haven't found the time to catch up on blogging.... I'm having blog withdrawals!!! Actually, it's not that I have been super busy, it's more like I have been super A.D.D. Our house is oozing with uncompleted projects, the (what will eventually become a) nursery stares at me every time I walk into my office, and we had company last weekend and are having it again this weekend (i.e. much cleaning/straightening up needed to avoid embarrassment). I'm hoping to have the following upcoming posts in the next couple days.

- Dallas Weekend
- Showers!
- The Evolution of a Nursery
- Garden Update
- Belly/Pregnancy Update (Holy Cow...we're getting close!)

Okay, now that I've reminded myself what all I need to write about, let the writing begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment