I guess it was an Aflac commercial, but I just I heard a duck quacking. I immediately jumped up and started looking for Andrew's phone. Yeah... it was just the TV. That's what I get for being married to a hunter.
My first two gray hairs have been found and eliminated. Thanks, Wanda and Amanda for pointing those out.
Still "loving" the fact that I don't have to clean our house. There's no point right now with all the work going on. I hate admitting this because Andrew is about to lose it. He can't stand our house like this. I can't say I like it either, BUT I'm at least trying to be a "glass 1/2 full" kind of gal.
Our kid ate nothing but junk food all weekend. This includes THREE donuts the morning of the boat launch. I totally should have dropped him off at school saying, "He's had 3 donuts... Have fun!!!"
I feel all "adult" and all trying to refinance our house right now. When the appraiser called to set up a time to come over, I totally threw out an appraiser term to sound smart (because I am an appraiser). What's worse, is that after I hung up, I thought I used the term wrong and looked it up just to make sure I didn't confuse it with another term. FYI, I got it right. Nerd.
I like going to the dentist because I love talking to my hygienist. I always make her next appointment late because we're yakking too much. I don't get out much. #thisiswhathappenswhenyouworkfrom home
I finally figured out what hash tags are (sort of) and occasionally use them on Instagram in an attempt to be funny. It doesn't usually work. I always click to see if anyone said the same thing as me. Half the time I remove the hash tag if I see pictures that I think are offensive or just stupid using the same one. #sowhydoIbotherusingthemagain?
I want to punch (okay, that's a little harsh) the kid, "Matty B", on the Zui.com commercial (on Nickelodeon... It's on whatever channel we recorded the Cars movie). I'm sure he's a nice kid, but he comes across as a brat in this commercial.... on that note, it seems like there are a LOT of kids out there like this.
I also wanted to have a heart-to-heart with the kid working at Little Caesars... Kid - look at someone in the eyes when they are talking to you. Be polite and act like you love your job even if you hate it. You will be working here a LONG time unless you learn those skills. Again, I have wanted to have this conversation with WAY too many kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment