It's no surprise that bacon is one of my absolute favorite foods but for some reason fake Bacon Bits (the artificially flavored ones) are way better than real bacon pieces for bakes potatoes/cauliflower "potatoes" and such.
I may complain that our house is a complete and utter disaster right now because we've started remodeling, BUT.... it means I actually have an excuse for it to be dirty. Other than doing the dishes, there will be no real cleaning until this whole process is done. What's the point???
I probably spend way too much time talking to the workers. Hey, I'm just happy to have someone besides the dogs to talk to during the day.
I seriously don't know how my mom (or any parent) made it through long shopping trips without an iPad or iPhone. I might be slightly dependent on technology for shopping trips. Oh well, it's better than listening to whining. He's learning, right??
The entire contents of our wine cabinet had to be emptied in order to get the cabinet in the POD. That entire contents is sitting right behind my desk. This week has been a B----, very tempting....
My husband has concluded I'm crazy due to the million paint color samples in every room of our house (none of which have "spoken" to me). I've concluded our house has to have the most inconsistent and worst lighting possible to choose paint colors. I could NEVER EVER be an interior decorator. I have a major love/hate relationship with this whole process. I'm like a little kid. Give me 2-3 choices, not the entire Sherwin Williams fan deck. I'm horrible at making these kinds of decisions.
We got lazy and grabbed Carson a pizza. After he ate, I found the pizza box on the floor. The remaining pizza itself was outside the box, face down on the concrete in the living room (where they ripped up the floor). A piece was missing. Lucy was guilty. FOR. SURE. I was NOT happy. Why? Because I rarely get pizza and it's one of my faves. That was my lunch. I started to emplement the 5 second rule, and Andrew said NO. Probably the right call there, but hey, I REALLY wanted that pizza!
I'm proud of myself for not killing Cupid yet (our 2nd betta fish). The first one lasted a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment