I certainly feel much bigger around this time than I did with Carson. I was looking back at pictures, and I still look to be showing about a month ahead of where I was with C. Second kid, I guess that's expected. I guess it's also expected that I haven't posted any pictures since 20 weeks, don't take a picture every week, and that I am WAY behind on the whole nursery/prepping for a baby stuff. I remember freaking out if I was a day late on my weekly pic. Really?!?! Priorities certainly change once you already have one running around and keeping you on your toes. Oh yeah, still no name either.
In my 25 week post with Carson, I was talking about how I was ABOUT to have an outey. I've had one for a while now with Little Miss!!! One other strange belly thing is that I DON'T have the black line this time. I totally had it with Carson and it lasted for a long time after he was born. I have no traces of one as of now, which seems odd, but oh well.
She is certainly active and I feel her moving around and punching my bladder all the time. She got me really good the other day. It felt like she was reaching as far as she possibly could. It wasn't sudden, but it felt like she just took and arm or leg and stretched it out slowly as far as she could. It hurt! Even though it's not always comfortable, I love feeling her move. It gives me comfort that she's growing and everything is okay.
I don't know if it's because I have to be more mobile because of Carson, but I feel way less mobile already and getting out of bed or off the couch is already a challenge. What am I going to do for the next 14-15 weeks?!? I also tire more easily. I was on my feet all day Sunday and just felt so OLD. I was hurting. Andrew worked all day too in the house and we both crashed at 9.
OREOS... man, OREOS are heaven right now! I seriously could eat the entire package in a day if I would let myself. I show restraint and usually take 3 days instead of one. :-)
Plain or vanilla yogurt with frozen blueberries and local honey is also a daily staple, along with rice or any other carb. I'm just always hungry.
My ADD (which I don't technically have... I think. Never been diagnosed, but certainly wouldn't be surprised if I was.) is out of control. Work is REALLY a challenge right now. I can't sit still. I can't focus. My memory isn't all there. I think a lot may have to just do with all the house/personal projects that are constantly swimming in my mind. Wanda graciously came down for a couple days to help clean and organize. With her help, MAJOR progress was made. I'm losing my office/guest room/junk room, so there is a lot of stuff that needs to find a new home, whether that home be another place in our house or in someone elses. I went from a whole room with an executive desk and bookshelf to a closet. Yes, my office is in a closet (separate post on that later). I also had someone come in and deep clean. Why don't I do that regularly? Pretty sure I will be starting a weekly/bi-weekly cleaning service ASAP. I'm SO excited that my lifelong BFF (who is due 2 weeks afer me) and I are taking a "personal to-do list" girls weekend. I can finally get all those picture books and blog books done. I can also sew, which is my ultimate stress reliever (until I constantly mess something up and want to beat my sewing machine with a hammer). YAY!!! I can't wait!!!!
Did I ever mention I am not a "selfie" picture fan? So awkward!

You look amazing as always!
ReplyDelete