We stayed at one of Stag Leap Country Inn's cabins, the Deer Haven, just outside Nacogdoches.
Yep, that's the only picture I took because we were too busy working! We did watch The Little Mermaid for old times sake (since we used to act it out from beginning to end with the tape soundtrack. Yes, it's on video.) There was lots of college football watching too. A&M had a bye and Baylor killed whoever they were playing. We each brought our tubs of newborn clothes to switch since she's having a boy this time, and I'm having a girl. Hand me downs ROCK!
That's about it! Wish we hadn't stayed up so late and wish our bodies let us sleep later, but other than that, it was definitely refreshing! A MUST DO every year!!!
What program are you going to use? I have been poking around Blurb for the same reason -- they have a blog to book thing. (I don't blog much right now, but hope to pick it up again soon for keepsake purposes and memories.) I'm curious if there is a better option out there???
ReplyDelete