Sunday, January 3, 2010
Long Overdue...
Well, I've decided to finally jump on the blogging bandwagon. I was always envious of people who could actually keep journals, but my handwriting was so bad and it just seemed to take too long to sit and write everyday. My grandmother, Meme, alway encouraged journaling as well. It's probably one of the reasons that my grandparents were able to write a personal memoire so many years later. I hope to be able to give that gift to my children and grandchildren some day as well. As much time as I (sadly) spend at the computer everyday, a few minutes to devote to blogging should be no real effort. This movement to begin blogging is no coincidence either since Andrew and I are expecting our first baby next summer!!! I'll get back to that and backtrack a bit. So for now, I've officially made my first blog entry! Let's hope that this is something I stay committed to. I know I won't regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment