
According to The Bump, "Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby's finally big enough that you'll be able to feel those movements soon."
As they've just told me, it's that time when I should be able to start feeling the baby. I've had those little flutters or bubbles for a couple weeks now, but am still waiting for that moment when I KNOW that it is the baby. Sometimes the flutters feel like there's a party going on in there, and I know that these feelings are the baby, but I guess my expectation is that I will actually feel a kick, more or less. My concern is that I am never still enough or am constantly distracted enough that I'm going to miss it. I've had a moment when I've moved a certain way and it felt like a jab in my abdomen, but then I just think that it's something getting shoved up next to my rib cage (it's not supposed to hurt, right?!?). I'm not really sure what to expect, so sometimes I think I've missed it. I know it will happen again, but as my new "Grow a Pirate" toy says, "Patience is a Virtue."
No comments:
Post a Comment