
Okay, I know it sounds a little silly, but we've finally come up with a name for our baby/my bump... "Tater." I know most people's names are a little cuter, but Andrew said something today that just clicked, so Tater it is!
I've always gotten cold easily, but since I've been pregnant, the 'I'm Freezing!!!' factor has grown exponentially. After a couple months of high gas bills, Andrew suggested that instead of turning the heat up in the whole house, that I just use my little space heater in my office. I don't leave my office except to go to the bathroom or eat lunch, so there really was no point in heating the whole house. I tell ya, this little Lasko floor heater can really put out some heat! Everytime Andrew comes home, he walks in my office and acts like he is going to pass out because it's so hot in here. Every single day he asks if I'm trying to cook myself and the baby. This morning his dad asked who was making biscuits (because the house was so toasty). Friday afternoon Andrew came in and made the usual 'cooking' comment and said something along the lines of 'that baby's going to come out a baked potato.' I don't remember the context of the baked potato comment this morning, maybe the car was so hot since my A/C isn't working right, but anyways, Tater, that's what we're calling it! I think it's kind of cute, yes, a little redneck, but still cute!
I LOVE Tater! And I have also been FREEZING! I'm so tired of it! I CANNOT get warm! :)
ReplyDelete