Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Choo Choo!

Carson did the cutest thing this morning...

I was changing his diaper right after he woke up and then we heard a train go by (the tracks are about a mile away)...

He pretended to be a pulling a horn and said "choo choo"!

It was PRECIOUS! Then, he wouldn't stop! He just kept doing it over and over.

We have a little wooden train whistle that was Andrew's when he was little that sounds JUST like a train. I always do the horn motion, so I guess he caught on pretty quickly! (I need to get this on video.)

To date, the sounds he'll do on command are: elephant, cow, lion (which is adorable), monkey, and a train. He also likes to mimic me when I make a buzzer sound (he hears this from me when he's doing something he's not supposed to).

No comments:

Post a Comment