Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fun at the Park

We have a great city park in Nederland. Carson loves to go feed the ducks (and turtles and fish) and they just redid the playground and swings. With this beautiful weather, I just couldn't pass up taking him yesterday afternoon after school. With the report card we got yesterday, I figured he needed to blow off some steam (and Mommy needed to do something relaxing too). Insert Sad Face Here.




He played nicely along side the other kids and loved the wheels/gears he could turn himself on one of the playgrounds. He loved climbing up the slanted rock wall and going down the slide. He also had fun swinging. Since, out of nowhere, he decided to only sleep 40 minutes (versus 2 hours) at school, we called it a night early. He was out without a peep at 7:15. I'm thinking the park after school is in our future until it gets too hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment