Yesterday was not a good day (for reasons I will blog about later), so I really wanted to do something fun. I needed to get out of the house and enjoy watching my sweet son run around like a wild man. We hadn't done the pumpkin patch thing yet this year and the weather was gorgeous, so Pumpkin Patch it was.
We went to the Winfree Baptist Church in Bridge City, and they had quite the selection. Apparently they were running low and had just gotten a new shipment... SCORE!
He really wasn't interested at all in the big pumpkins.... I think it was just because he couldn't pick them up. He LOVED the little pumpkins. That kid just kept loading them in the wagon... we had to sneak some out when he wasn't looking.
They had wagons, so Carson was happy.
Loading up the little ones...
My sweet boy!
This one, Daddy!
My handsome boys!
He got distracted by the big trucks driving by.
Little thief... he was ready to walk away with his stash.
Pretty decent family shot...
Joy on a little one's face is good for the soul. I know it was for me yesterday.
Happy Fall, Y'all! (Now, if the weather would just act like it!)



















No comments:
Post a Comment