Saturday we went to the Beaumont Children's Museum's Annual Touch-A-Truck Day. Although Carson was not terribly photogenic (I think I have maybe 2 pictures of him looking at me), he had a blast! The kid LOVES trucks and anything transportation related, so he was in heaven!
He looks so little in this HUGE tractor...
The back wheels were probably 6' tall!
He wanted to see this helecopter!
Flying!
Alright, what's next...
Probably shouldn't have let him see the bounce house so early... I could barely get him out!
Until we got here... we played here a LONG time.
I like his choice of friends (i.e. another Little Aggie).
Love this sweet boy!
Cows! Moooo!!!!!!!!
Ambulance!! Who--oo--oo! He told me "Bye, Mommy... see you tomorrow" and then tried to close the door.
Fire Truck!
A big truck with a LOUD horn... Heaven to him, Hell to everyone around us at that time.
This was definitely a fun little outing. I wish Andrew had been in town and could have come with us. I took one for the team and DVR'd the A&M/LSU game versus watching it live. However, I was able to watch {almost} the whole thing in silence while the little man took his nap... commercial free!

























No comments:
Post a Comment