A couple weeks ago Carson hit the 2 1/2 mark! Wow... times keeps on flying! Again, I've been terrible at writing down all the cute little things Carson says and does. It's probably because there are just too many to remember! That kid keeps us laughing all the time.
Carson is just a ball of energy all the time! He is like the Energizer Bunny... just keeps going and going and going! I have had several random people as me if he's "like that" (i.e. wound up/full of energy) all the time. Um, yep, pretty much.
Carson has figured out that his Daddy's name is "Andrew." He likes to use "Andrew" too instead of Daddy. He gets corrected EVERY time.... this needs to change. Stat.
He can spell his name without looking at it. I didn't teach him this. He's definitely picking up on site words and is a rock star with letters and numbers.
Instead of just saying "Crash", he now says "Crash & Burn!" I think he got that from Papi.
He says "Mommy, hold you" instead of "hold me."
Hiccups are "hibbucks."
Obsessed with Disney/Pixar Cars and Cars 2... he knows ALL the characters.
Also recently became obsessed with "Me-zoomy" (Team Umizoomi)
Still sleeping on the floor. I have no idea where this came from... maybe he just really likes the mat thing at school, so now he makes his own pallet in his room.
Has an amazing memory... in addition to our "Thank you, God for _____" prayers that sometimes go on forever, we also say the Guardian Angel Prayer, Hail Mary, and the Lord's Prayer. He knows them all just about. It's so cute to hear him say "temptation" and "tresspasses" in the Lord's Prayer... he sounds so big & mature. It's so sweet when he yells JESUS!
Even though we don't take bring him into Mass until after Communion, he still gets so excited to see Jesus. He points to the cross and will tell me it's "Jesus' cross."
He loves to say, "Mommy come play _____ with me" or "Mommy come sleep by me" or "I want to sleep in Mommy's bed." It's hard to resist that precious little voice.
He is the goofiest dancer....it's mostly some crazy arm swinging and jumping up and down. I have videos that I will eventually post.
Still NO interest in potty training (dang it).
Loves for me to walk him to school in the BOB. He narrates the WHOLE way.
Favorite books are Goodnight, Goodnight Construction Site (thanks, Jenni!!!!... seriously LOVES it), any of his 12 little Cars books that come in a big box with a handle, his "Baby Thomas" book (i.e. a Golden Books Thomas the Train book), Five Little Monkeys, Good Night Texas, Good Night Farm, and Big Red Barn. These have been favorites for a while, but he has many others he likes to read too.
His favorite toys are any of his die cast Cars, his little dump truck, back hoe, bulldozer, etc, his big dump truck, his trains, his Doodle drawer, his "stickers" (i.e. wall decals).
His favorite foods are breakfast (eggs, bacon, waffles, pancakes, donuts, etc.), sausage, broccoli, chips, and graham crackers. Again, these are almost definite hits... other foods are hit or miss by the day which is frustrating sometimes.
Always asks what things are even when he knows the answer. He's say "What's this?" So, I'll say, "You tell me." Then, he tells me and I praise him. He's got this figured out.
"Fix ick" is "fix it."
I still think he'll be an engineer... he LOVES wheel and trying to figure out how stuff works.
He is all boy and still loves anything with wheels/all transportation. He loves to play "crash" and "wrastle." He did pick the pink Dora band-aid though when he got his flu shot.
He LOVES kisses... when he's on the changing table, he pulls my head down and wants me to just give him lots of little kisses on his neck. I don't mind one bit!
Anytime he spills anything, he immediately asks for a paper towel.








Yeah!! Glad y'all enjoy the book as much as we do! He's a cutie and growing so fast...can't we make time slow down?!
ReplyDelete