Yes, we are still alive!! I am really hoping to get back on the blogging bandwagon because I miss it. Hopefully all of my half finished posts will be done soon. The poor second child will not be as well documented.... well, I do take a million pictures of her. I can't help myself. :-)
So, to get back into the swing of things, I thought I would start with an easy one!
Yesterday we went to the Port Neches Riverfest. Carson wanted to see the boat races and go on some rides. We did both!
She wasn't too interested. I thought about doing a little baby pageant crashing... They were have one in the pavilion next to us and pretty sure Miss Elizabeth could have fared quite well!! :-)
The Jungle Book fun house.... For the 5th time in a row (thank goodness for the $20 unlimited ride wristband!)
The airplanes... Always a hit!
The one that WASN'T included with the wristband, of course, was his favorite!!! Totally worth the $7... he was SOOOO happy!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment