Friday, January 21, 2011

Adios, Bumbo!!!


I've always thought babies looked so cute sitting up in their Bumbo seat. Well, those days have come to an end around our house. Last night, I needed to do a little bit more work and Andrew had something to take care of for a few minutes, so I brought the little man in my office and put him in the Bumbo on a blanket by my desk. I surrounded him with all kinds of toys to grab at. I looked over and his linemen thighs were turning purple! I'd felt like I might have been pushing it for a while now since when I picked him up to get him out, the Bumbo stuck to his butt. I also had to gently weasel his legs into the slots each time, but I didn't realize it was now cutting off circulation! I feel like we barely used that thing...what a waste of $39.99, plus ~$10 for the tray (which we pretty much didn't use).

No more of this cuteness...








Adios Bumbo, it was fun!

P.S. - If any of you preggos out there would like to borrow it, you are more than welcome! I'll just want it back for #2! :-) Thanks, and Gig 'Em!

For those that asked, here is a picture of it stuck to his butt.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...the same thing happened to Connor about this time last year! In fact, we have it on video...cracks me up!

    He's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how cute/sad! I bet we aren't too far off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny!! I hope you have a pic of it stuck to his bottom!

    ReplyDelete