Oh, and I got another sweet kiss tonight! This was a real one for sure! Ahhh....LOVE!
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
New Trick!
For quite a long while now, Carson has been fascinated by the faucet handles in the bathroom. After we pull him out of the tub, we lay him on a little pallet on the counter to dry off... which, by the way, isn't going to last much longer. His butt is just about to hang off the edge because he's getting so long. Anyways, he always looks over at the faucets; I guess because they are a shiny, chrome color. He's been reaching for them and even touching them for a while, but today he went ahead and just turned the faucet on. He would then stick his hands under the cold water. He just loved it! e just kept wiggling those precious little fingers under the water. If you turned the faucet off, he'd just turn it right back on. I think he was pretty proud of himself! He didn't quite master turning it off on his own, but I'm sure that won't take long! :-)

Oh, and I got another sweet kiss tonight! This was a real one for sure! Ahhh....LOVE!
Oh, and I got another sweet kiss tonight! This was a real one for sure! Ahhh....LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah for kisses!!! They still melt my heart every single day.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Connor is still obsessed with the facets. He can turn on our bath tub and will put anything he can find under the running water...sounds like our boys would be good friends! (c: