Monday, January 3, 2011

M.I.A.

Wow...December 14th was my last post!?!? Really??? I guess with Christmas, New Years, and preparing to go back to work (TOMORROW!), I have been a little M.I.A. in the blogging world.

Hopefully, I can try to make some posts this week and coming weekend.

Note to Self:

Emily, you need to write about Carson's 1st Christmas, what's going on now that he's 5 months old (include 4 month stuff too since you failed to make that post as well), actually post the blog entry about hunting that you started months ago, actually post the LHHS reunion entry that you started months ago, post pictures of the nursery since you never did, get back to posting "Make Ya Smile Mondays", start thinking about a resolutions/let's make 2011 great post, and post about how the first week back at work goes. Okay, that should do it.

2 comments:

  1. When I get behind on blog posts I often just say screw it - no one will realize they've missed much. It takes the blogging pressure down to a manageable level and lets me just have a fresh start. Just a wee suggestion as you begin the new year/work experience. Give yourself a break! :) Hoping things go well today - you're in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog!!! I'm loving all of the Chi O baby boys!!! Great to "see" you online!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete