Here we go...
1. First Oreos!
2. Already selling 2 things on eBay AND getting more for them than I paid. Gotta love that! Might now be both an eBay buyer AND seller addict!
3. A postage scale at home so that I don't have to wait in line at the post office {or have to call my mom and have her put {x} number of sheet of paper in a 9x12 envelope and test for me at her office.}
4. Paying someone to clean my house. Now I KNOW it doesn't smell like dog, and I can enjoy the weekend with my boys! :-)
5. Subscribing to a Sunday paper {even if it is just the Beaumont Enterprise}.
6. Failing to put a coffee mug under the single serve this morning and not even realizing I did it because all the coffee went into the catch basin AND there was no spill. SUPER easy clean-up! That was a first.
7. Actually cooking {and it being good I.M.O.}
{Another post to come on things I've tried and liked.}
8. Rites of Passage - Packing up the bottles {YAY!} & 1st haircut {another post on that too}
9. Father-Son Preciousness {Apparently Daddy's bald head is hilarious.}
10. Spending time tomorrow with JUST Andrew!!! We are fishing in the Beaumont A&M club fishing tournament! I have fished just ONCE since Carson was born and it's been well over a year since I fished here for redfish & trout. Lookout!!! I'm out to get that Ladies Big Stringer title! Thanks to Papi & Nana for coming to watch the little man!
I LOVE my postage scale! I use it all the time. You can mail just about anything from home -- no hassle! :-) Woohoo! That last pic of Andrew and Carson is so darling.
ReplyDelete