Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Why? Wednesday

Am I the only person who writes things on their "To Do" list after they've already done them just so there's something to scratch off?

Why can't people just drive nice?

Did anyone see that 86 year old man that got the gardener shears stuck in his eye socket this morning on GMA???? Oh. My. Gosh.

Why do I even try to keep flowers alive during the summer? {Seriously considering planting cactus or those little palm tree things next year.}

Why is there always one hair stuck on my sleeve and just barely brushing my arm which drives me CRAZY?

How do more kids not chip their teeth?

Who said walking was scarier? {Carson can thank crawling for all his injuries.}

Do shipping logistics fascinate anyone else? I am AMAZED that I could get something clear across the country in one day {if I pay for it, of course}. I'm also amazed by the bulk of mail that manages to get to every person, every day.

How is it already SEPTEMBER {tomorrow}?!?!

Why would anyone want a glass top stove? I am SO over ours... anytime anything goes over the edge of the pot, it burns to the surface and is NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE to get off, even with fancy glass top cleaner. ANNOYING.

Isn't it just cool to think of all the millions of places to live in the world and wonder how everyone ended up where they are? Also, how one decision can change the course of your life forever? No pressure there.

When will it stop being SO FREAKING HOT???????????? {Haven't I asked that one before???}

2 comments:

  1. I HATE our glass stovetop! Impossible to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny - I love our glass stove top. You need to invest in some flat razors - or even a nice, new, (sharp) paint scraper. It will take anything off the glass in a jiff!

    ReplyDelete