Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Why? Wednesday

Okay, so I didn't have a working list going over the last week, so this should be short.

-Why do those nasty geckos have to be see through? Any opaque color would be WAY better than see-through skin color. The big ones are SUPER gross.

-Why does Pandora have a "Find Singles in Your Area" ad and why does the one at the top look a whole lot like my ex-boyfriend? It's not him, but there's definitely a strong resemblance. And no, I am not interested in finding singles in my area... I LOVE me some Andrew Peters!!! It's a little creepy having all those guys stare at you though.


-Why can't they make picture frames where the stand-up part is detachable? So many of my pictures do not lay flush with the wall unless I buy frames specifically to hang.

-Does anyone make picture buttons anymore for parties or if your kid plays some sport? That was a big thing growing up. I love the one of me and my dad from Indian Princess.


-Why is there lint EVERYWHERE on top of my dryer? It seems like every time I pull the lint trap out it just multiplies all over the place?

-How does that much dust accumulate on top of a ceiling fan, especially if it's moving?

-How come some people's hair retains the good shampoo smell and others don't? Mine doesn't.

-How does Cabelas publish 5 catalogs a week??? I swear we get at least 5 a week!!!

-Why does my child ALWAYS have wild man hair?

-Why did I not sell anything on eBay until now? They have really made it super easy. I had one Buy It Now sale and another that sold several dollars above what I was asking. Both sold for more than I paid for them! Whoop!

And added by my friend, Sarah...Why is it always the sippy cup of milk that gets left in the hot car and not the water??? True, true... a while back, there were definitely some NASTY bottles sitting in the cup holders. Yup, guilty! Haven't done it with the sippy cup... yet.





2 comments:

  1. Yes! Why Wednesday time. Okay...WHY is it always the sippy cup filled with milk that is accidentally left in the hot car? Why can't it ever be the one filled with water?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! The singles ad is cracking me up!!

    And sooooo true about the milk sippy cup. Ooo, I hate cleaning it.

    Why is it that you never need that extra diaper...most of the time. But the one time you do, it's missing?

    ReplyDelete