Was Kim Kardashian's wedding REALLY called the American event of the century by GMA? I like me some Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality TV, but come on now...
Why do kids shows find it necessary to have characters that can't correctly pronounce their "R's"? I spent time in speech therapy for my "S's", shouldn't they be trying to show the right way to pronounce things.
When do most people run their errands if so many stores are only open 8-5 during the week?
Why is there freshwater and salt water instead of just one kind of water?
What in the world do all those tank and pipes at a refinery do? If you've never looked at a refinery up close, you should. It has to be one of the most complex, engineering nightmares I have ever seen! How anybody can design and manufacture all that is beyond my comprehension.
As obsessed as I was about getting a serger/overlock machine, how in the world is it still in the box??? Oh, I know. The {at least} two-hour plus block of time I think I need to get it out and play with it just might not EVER happen. I don't even want to fiddle with it unless I know I have the time to play around with it and try to figure it out. Babysitters welcome! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment