2. What is it about wagons? Kids LOVE them! Clearly this is Carson's new obsession.
3. Why do I always think of great questions during the day and then can't remember then later? I think I need to carry a notebook in my purse.
4. Why do ants seem to multiply after you kill them and they come back somewhere else? And, where do they go? We've got this line of them going across the driveway and they just disappear when they get to the edge? Weird.
Speaking of ants, check out this work they did on a Nilla Wafer...
I came back after church and it was just the bottom shell with no insides. Those critters are hungry!
5. Why do eggs stick so bad to stuff? If you forget to rinse out the cup or glass used to scramble them, it's like glue.
No comments:
Post a Comment