Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Why? Wednesday

I did a lot of driving {alone} this weekend to Dallas and back, so in the quiet my mind started wandering; therefore, I have lots of random thoughts for you this week.

Do people still do the Boot Scootin' Boogie? I totally forgot how it goes.

Do they ever clean out a concrete truck? If so, how?

Why will a James Taylor song instantly calm you?

Do people actually take "The Texas Hammer", Jim Adler, seriously? Who would hire this guy at their attorney? He's so ridiculous it makes me laugh.

Why are Spanish-speaking sports announcers and radio DJ's so much more enthusiastic than their English-speaking counterparts?

Why do people speed up AFTER you pass them?

I don't get it... Billboards with lawyers talking about suing lawyers. Kind of makes you guys look bad too, don'tcha think?

How long does water stay in a water tower? Does water go there before or after it's been purified or whatever the city does to it so we can drink it?

Why are pepperonis right out of the bag so delicious?...way better than when on a pizza.

What happens to all the old trailers? Oh wait, NOTHING! They just get left where they are.

Why do some cars/trucks seem to have a personality? There are definitely cars/trucks that look MEAN when they are coming at you in your rear view mirror. There are also cars that look really nerdy and seem to be driving slower than they probably are. Little bitty cars just give off this illusion that they go slower than others.

Why do things that are crooked SERIOUSLY bug me? I can't stand it. I might have a problem.

Why does the HIGH setting on windshield wipers give me anxiety? I HATE it when it's raining so hard that I have to use them. It's something about the sound they make... it's kind of violent and out of control. Oh, and just driving in blinding rain doesn't help.

Where do all the fish go when lakes get really, really low? You'd think they'd be easier to catch if they were more concentrated. Or, did they die?

1 comment: