Still working on that 2-Years Old post...officially a month past his birthday.
As of last Friday, I still hadn't deposited those birthday checks for Carson, BUT.... I did manage to make time to make a spur-of-the-moment solo impulse trip to Dairy Queen for a blizzard. Might have been the best decision of the week... totally hit the spot!
The front of one of desk drawers just randomly fell off one day, and I got fed up trying to correctly fix it(which wasn't going to happen), so I just (fake) Elmer's glued the heck out of it. We'll see how long it holds up.
Still haven't made a blog post about one of the most important events in a little boy's life... his FIRST FISH!
We sold one of our boats this week...finally. Yes, I said ONE of... until yesterday, we had THREE boats at our house.. ridic. This is what happens when you are married to a hunting/fishing addict. Anyways, got a little sentimental as John (the new owner) pulled away with it... so, I totally stuck my camera through the blinds and took a picture as he was driving off down the street. Kinda creepy if anyone saw me...
Because of last Friday's "in dire need of sugar" trip to DQ, I bought a package of Haribo Gummy Bears so that I could have a FEW here and there to meet my fix. FAIL. Gone already.
[Patting myself on the back here...] On the flip side, I have run THREE days in a row... I think that's a new record for consecutive days working out. I do NOT like working out at home and am too cheap for the gym. It's finally been pleasant enough in the mornings to go run, plus I found the iPod and got that baby charged up!
I forgot my (sort of) new neighbor's name and did a little reverse White Pages look up. Nope, still the previous owner. Checked the Appraisal District's website. Nope, still the previous owner. THANKFULLY, Andrew just happened to be outside when he was and asked his name again since it had been a while since we last saw him. I would have asked, except I'd already asked him again before. I am TERRIBLE with names.
I have the same Century Club/Association of Former Students sticker on my car since college. It looks so bad it's getting embarrassing. My excuse... Andrew jacked the new one.
I might be addicted to Angry Birds. It's still new to us, as we just discovered pretty recently. It doesn't require as much thinking as Words With Friends... even though I play that too much too.
No comments:
Post a Comment