Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What Wednesday!

So what if I am really buying the Capri Sun's for myself.

So what if I might really enjoy watching men's swimming, and not just for the race... have you seen those bods!

So what if I was secretly happy that the crib conversion kit was out of stock in the color I needed AND I couldn't find the instructions/extra hardware to just convert to a toddler bed... I'm not sure I'm ready for him to have his freedom!... but then I waste an insane amount of time searching for beds and "big boy" bedding online.  Hello, Mrs. Indecisive!

So what if I found myself watching the Time Life infomercial for "The Teen Years"... a CD collection of 1950's and early 1960's music... and wishing I had lived during that time.  It seemed so simple and innocent, yet the infomercial was cheesy as all get out.  I seriously watched it for 30 minutes.

So what if I seriously wanted to slap (or at least give my two cents to) one of the ladies at the barber shop yesterday when Carson had the meltdown of all meltdowns.  Two of the three ladies that cut hair were being very sympathetic and trying to help while the third just kept giving me this (what I interpreted as) highly judgemental look.  It seemed so snarky... I get mad just thinking about it.  (Granted... I'm probably totally over-reacting, but oh well... so what!!)

So what after the meltdown of all meltdowns I am, 1) Too embarrassed to go back (it was that bad, y'all... I seriously don't know what was wrong....Not like him AT ALL.  He flat out lost it and could never calm back down.  This hysteria went on for 30+ minutes.) and 2) just going to leave haircuts up to Daddy from now on.  Easy solution.  I'm sure he'll be an angel for Daddy.

So what if clothes stay in the dryer for an insane amount of time (this one's for you Courtney!).... pretty sure I get asked multiple times a week why where the clean underwear is.  A wet sock and 20 more minutes gets the wrinkles out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment