Forgot to do post week (mostly because all I could think about was trying to get my first big project as a Manager out the door).... which I might have done a happy dance at my desk afterwards when the last reports were uploaded for the client! woo hoo!
So what if I found the rug I ordered for the living room on one discount site (Joss & Main) on Overstock for $100 less five minutes after I bought it, and found out there was nothing I could do about it. The reason I don't care... I ACTUALLY MADE A DECISION ABOUT A RUG. This is HUGE. I'm the worst decision maker on the planet.
So what if I let my kiddo play with the dead doves we shot. AND... found it hilarious when he threw one up in the air expecting it to fly off (like he does when we band them in the backyard), only for it to just fall to the ground. That's when he told me that "dove night night... shhhh." So cute.
I totally write the days I work out and what I did on a blank calendar for motivation. Now that I've been running again, I don't like to see a blank day.
I can't stay awake to watch a movie on the couch with my husband to save my life, but I can lay in bed and watch trash TV or play on the iPad though until way too late though.
I had to go to time-out for "hitting Daddy" (albeit, it was nothing more than a friendly jab on the shoulder)... the price you pay to set an example of consequences for your kids.
Ha! I totally write my workouts in, too!!
ReplyDelete