"It's going to be o--kay, Mommy. It's going to be o--kay!"
"Don't snap me!"
"I turned on the light to see what's there."
"Cael is my BEST friend!" (7/3/13)
"I'm a 'neked' baby!"
"Ha, ha, ha, that's funny."
All his "jokes" are about gender. If you ask him what kind of baby is in Mommy's tummy, sometimes he says "A boy." Then he gets this silly look on his face and says "Nooooo." Then he starts cracking up and says "that's funny." Today I asked him about his girlfriends and he named several at school and also said "Mommy." He then said "Daddy", got that same silly look on his face and said "Nooooooo."
"You stay right there, Mommy. I go get it. You stay right there."
"This is so much fun!"
Carson's new favorite song for me to sing at bedtime is Edelweiss. I usually have to sing it multiple times. I wasn't really paying attention by the time I got around to singing it the third or fourth time, and I failed to go to the last part about "bless my homeland forever." Carson quickly corrected me and told me to sing "the house part" (I guess he thinks homeland and house are related). Apparently Andrew has never heard this song (what?!?!?!), so he better learn it soon!
Carson also loves Amazing Grace. He's got the first verse down pretty good and will sing with me, but the verse with "toils and snares" is "trolls and snails" or "trolls and stairs."
Listening to Carson say "Jack & Jill" is SO hilarious to me. Jack broke his "Crayon" y'all, not his crown. Makes more sense, right?!? I guess he doesn't really "say" it either. He's usually dancing and reciting it with a lot of passion. Goober.
How precious!!! I love this stage SO much!
ReplyDelete