I don't think I ever posted any pictures of Carson's room, so I didn't want to forget to post Elizabeth's. There are still a few things I'd like to add, but it's a good start. I loved the idea of gray and coral, with touches of pink. I first found the baskets for the changing table and then found the fabric. Some of the colors in the pictures look WAY more orangy than they really are. I assure you, there is no orange in her room... we are Aggies!!!
Jenny Lind crib with bed skirt made by me :-)
Antique frame of Nana's that I refinished with CeCe Caldwell chalk paint
Wood monogram from LettersforYou on Etsy
Metal mirror from Wanda's house
Antique Jenny Lind bed from the farm that I refinished with CeCe Caldwell chalk paint.
Shabby Chic comforter from Target
Coral quilt from Stein Mart (it's not orange as it looks here... it's a pretty coral.)
Miscellaneous pictures and frames
The ballerina painting by Monte was my great-grandmother's
The little girl painting, "Miss Willoughby" by Romney, was purchased by my mom in Washington, D.C. when she was a little girl.
Hankerchiefs always make me think of my grandfather, and I found a vintage one on eBay that was embroidered with "Elizabeth" (in the shadow box).
The large "E" and heavy frame are from Hobby Lobby.
Matching Jenny Lind changing table
Canvas baskets from Marshalls (Again, NOT orange in person. They are a true coral and blend perfectly with the crib skirt. They were actually the first thing I got when I knew I wanted to do gray and coral.)
Microfiber swivel rocker (I didn't buy from Overstock (I wish I had), but they had the same one.)
Yes, it's crowded. :-)
And a little crazy!
I'm not a decorator AT ALL (I don't have that gift), but I am happy with how it turned out. I think it's cuter in person and something she can certainly grow in to.

No comments:
Post a Comment