Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Valentine's Day!

We woke up to this sweet face on Valentine's Day. 
 

As soon as Carson saw I had the camera and was taking pictures of his baby sister, he wanted to join in the fun.... in the crib.

Real men wear pink!


Sweet big brother!






Yep, four days later... all those chocolates are GONE.   Whoops! :-)

Those baby blues!!!!


In the car ride on the way to school, I told him to tell all his friends "Happy Valentine's Day" when he got to school.... well, that's exactly what he did.  He marched up the steps, stood in the doorway and announced to EVERYONE, "Happy Valentine's Day!!!!"  His arms were outstretched like he was making some grand proclamation.... hysterical kid.


We had family play time outside after school!  I'm sure Carson was hyped up from all the candy he got at his school party.




Andrew and I enjoyed a nice meal at home together... we'll just have to go out another time.  I'll take artichokes, sweet potatoes, and shrimp though ANY day!  It's so great being married to an amazing cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment