Since it's rained just about every day for the last week or so, our evening, outside playtime has been significantly impacted. HOWEVER, I learned that our little one LOVES to go on the front porch (which is a little bit covered) and watch the "WAIN." For some reason, the direction of the rain has also been in our favor in that our house has blocked some of the down pour. Carson can go out from underneath the porch without getting soaked. We drag our foldout chairs and plastic Thomas chair out there and just hang out.
He's picked all the weeds out from between the cracks in the concrete...
And throws the weeds up in the air...
We love our vintage "I'm a Little Aggie" shirt that was Khaki's!
We found a lizard in the plant...Can you see it??
Against Mommy's orders, we still like to pick all her flowers...
And DEMAND I take them...

I really need to bust out the good camera, this camera phone is TERRIBLE!











No comments:
Post a Comment