Day 2 of swimming lessons started a lot worse than Day 1 but ended a lot better. He was perfectly fine in the car when I told him we were going swimming. When we pulled up, he started fussing and telling me "no, no, no" like he actually recognized the house after one day. I got him out fairly easily and he was fine until it was his turn, and I had to leave. He was screaming when I left. Sorry, Corinne.
When I picked him up, I saw him diving under the water. WOW! Go, Carson! He was so happy and having fun with all the diving toys. He wasn't ready to leave. His teacher said he stopped crying about 1/2 way through and that he did good. I'm hoping tomorrow is 100% tear-free!
Sweet little water baby
All smiles on the way home...
All dried off and ready for school....
Telling me about how a cow says "moo"
Silly boy!
Pretending to water Mommy's ugly plants....
Precious little boy!











So exciting! Can't wait to hear how day 5 is!!
ReplyDelete