Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big Giggles!

Carson had the hiccups and so I started dramatically fake hiccuping, and he just found it hilarious. I wanted to catch it on video, so here is my dad doing the same thing. He's not laughing quite as much as he was when I first started doing it, but you get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1UOmglKVs0

Flashback...

Here's a video from Carson was 7 weeks old (he's almost 18 weeks now), and I had just caught a few of his first smiles on camera. His best smile is at about the 1:00 mark if you don't want to watch the whole thing. He looks SO much different in this video. It really makes me realize how much he's changed in such a short amount of time. We were just begging for even a 1/2 smile then... now he smiles ALL THE TIME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCknKZz_mSI

No comments:

Post a Comment