Thursday, November 18, 2010

Over It...


So Carson has apparently decided on his own that he no longer needs a pacifier. This is great because I won't have to go through the whole pacifier weaning process. This is bad because I don't have a quick fix calming method. I could really use one now too because I'm thinking the teething process has started. Either teething or some weird 4-month old funk. Carson's drool is RIDICULOUS and he is constantly knawing on his hands or something else. He has been way more fussy than normal too. He likes when I put a frozen toy in his mouth. It seems to feel really good.

How do I know if he's started teething? Anything I can do to make him feel better?

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like teething to me. Signs of teething can also be fever and diarrhea or loose stool. Obviously Tylenol and Ora-gel (sp?) not overly used, of course. In the baby section at Walmart they should have teething tablets (if not there ask the pharmacist). They are TINY white things that remind me of after dinner mints for infants! You place them under the tongue. I would do this and slightly rub it on the lower gums so the baby wouldn't choke on it. Make sure you read the directions. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete