Monday, November 8, 2010

Gettin' Crafty!

Growing up we all had handmade felt stockings complete with beads, sequins, embroidery, etc. (Well, David kind of got the shaft on this one! Second child. Go figure.) So, since I'm not working yet and have all kinds of time on my hands (yeah right!), I thought I would make Carson one. I bought the Bucilla Fishing Santa kit on eBay and just got started a couple days ago. I figured it would take a little while, so I thought it would be best to start right away.

Here's what the finished product SHOULD look like...


So far I've just done the blue sequins along the top and embroidered, sequined, stuffed, and appliqued the trees. I've got a ways to go, but think I can get it done by Thanksgiving (hopefully!).

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it!!! So cute - and you've already got a lot done. Way to go Miss Crafty!

    ReplyDelete