Thursday, November 18, 2010

Switcheroo!!!

The other day I mentioned how much Carson has been moving around in his crib lately (see "Where's my Baby?!?"). We initially took the bumpers off (part of the whole SIDS-reduction movement), but I have a feeling they will be going back on very soon. I failed to mention that when I found him the other day, body parts were sticking through rails. Not good. Also, when I put him in the other way to look at his mobile (which he LOVES), he ends up using those legs to scoot backward putting his head right in to the rails. Well, last night I went in around 3:00am to feed him and he had done a complete 180! I questioned whether I had put him in the backwards and asked Andrew if he had gone in there. Nope, he did it on his own. I mean, he was perfectly parallel in the crib. He could have fooled me. Switcheroo!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to comment so much! Tell me to stop if it becomes obnoxious! Be careful with bumpers! Body parts can get stuck UNDER the bumper and pin baby. One of mine managed to get her HEAD under it. Be sure you strongly tuck the bumper lower than the top of the mattress!

    ReplyDelete