Thursday, April 21, 2011

The First Casualty

Poor Baby Elmo...I'm pretty sure he never wanted to be an amputee at such a young age.



I'm sure Baby Elmo will be the first of many things our son will destroy. He's a boy. He's going to destroy things. Let's just hope he doesn't do what my brother did and set the garage work bench area on fire. I don't think Andrew has explosives lying around like my dad did. (Background info - my dad was the "Medicine Man" for the YMCA Indian Guide program, thus he went all out and always had to put on a big production at the bonfire ceremony during campouts. This included an array of pyrotechnics. Pretty cool stuff...especially to a little boy.)

1 comment:

  1. too funny!! when we went home to my parents for Christmas my mom had pulled out a ton of our old childhood books for the little boys. Nick was amazed to see that they all were in near perfect condition. i suppose that's girls for ya. i don't think Grady will be as kind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete