Thursday, April 21, 2011

Had to Make Something!

I've been wanting to giving sewing another try but haven't had time to go buy any cute material. I have aspirations of making little jon jons or rompers because they look so easy. How simple of a silhouette can you get?!? (I say that now!)

Anyways, last weekend the sewing itch took over me and so this is what I came up with based on what I had...old t-shirts!

Andrew's old shirt...


Carson's new play clothes!




I think it's actually kind of a cute idea, if you don't have enough to make one of those t-shirt quilts or you already have too many blankets, why not make play clothes for your little ones.

I was already playing around with business names and slogans, but let's face it, I can't sew THAT good. I wouldn't dare let some look at it up close or inside out! :-) Maybe someday if I actually can sew, it would be fun to have a little Etsy shop or something just to do on the side. Right now, I'm just happy working with my hands and making something for my little man.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! SUCH a cute idea!!!! I have a ton of Anthony's old A&M football shirts if you want more practice/to make some money!!

    ReplyDelete