Friday, April 29, 2011

How Could I Forget?

A couple more things that have been going on recently...

Diaper changes are NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE. The second he gets on the changing table he flips over to his tummy. As soon as I flip him back over, he flips back over again... and again... and again. It's a fight every time! Think it's okay for me to strap him down??? :-) If it's not flipping over, it's slapping the wall or kicking the pictures hanging over the changing table. We've already lost one picture (even though they are hung with nails and those 3M "velcro" picture hangers).

The other thing is that Carson has now decided he likes sleeping on his stomach some of the time. Considering how much he LOATHED tummy time for so long, I find this funny (and a little scary). He doesn't really turn his head all the way to the side, he sticks it almost straight down. I've also had to move the monitor to a new location so I can see the entire crib on the screen. He LOVES to roll all around and end up curled up on the other end with his feet slung up on the bumpers. He wrestles with his bear and sleeps hugging it with either an ear, tail, or nose in his mouth.

2 comments: