2. Impromptu "School Spirit Friday". We were out of town when they had this at MDO, so why not just do it today! Plus, I could seriously put Carson in that jersey EVERY day. SO CUTE!!!
3. Peace & Quiet... don't get me wrong, I miss my little nuggest a TON during the day, but I have to say it is SO nice to have a quiet house to myself. That pretty much hasn't been the case for a single day since Carson was born. I didn't realize how loud and distracting it really was to have him here while I was working, even with the nanny.
4. Good reports - Check out that nap time!!! Carson seems to finally be getting into the groove and has taken almost a 2-hour nap the last couple of days!!!
He's still crying when I drop him off, but is happy as can be when I pick him up.
5. Gettin' it. He's got the whole drill down...placing the balls on the top, hitting them with the hammer, watching them go through maze, repeat.
Carson LOVES this toy from Cousins Blake, Garrett, Alexander, and Charlotte. Watch out though, that hammer is dangerous!!! I'm just waiting to get wacked in the head if I'm a little too close. 6. Sister time tomorrow for our Mini Retreat!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment