Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Well, That Explains A Lot...

Well, what I suspected is in fact TRUE. I was thinking that Carson's first molars were well on their way, and sure enough, when I was desperately trying to make him laugh on the plane by tipping him slightly upside down in my arms, I saw it. His top right molar was just barely peeking through. Last week, C barely ate and he was crankier than normal this past weekend in Dallas. Now I can see why.

And...last night I noticed his bottom left molar (at least I think I did). When he was on the changing table and laughing, I'm pretty sure I saw a flash of white. I learned my lesson about sticking my hands in there to try to feel for them, so I'll try to confirm another way here soon.

THANK GOD for Baby Tylenol!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I've been in your shoes, friend! G was a mess when he was working on those. The final of the four pushed all the way through a couple of weeks ago, so I'm hoping we're in the clear...for a while, anyway. (They all seemed to come in really fast - at the same time, practically.) Similar to your wee one, G wouldn't eat (I'm talking some days he barely touched ANYTHING) and was quite a mess at night. Here's to hoping your little guy gets through it without too much struggle! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh- molars are miserable!! Jay hardly ate anything and was miserable all week- and this was just the first one! Poor baby!

    ReplyDelete