Monday, September 12, 2011

Make Ya Smile Monday

2nd Day of MDO (i.e. The "Take 2" pic of the obligatory '1st Day of School Picture' since it didn't really turn out).


Mondays are Chapel days. I bet that is PRECIOUS to see all those sweet kiddos learning about Jesus!

Note: There is no Stitches the Bear in this pic... I'm hoping his blanket will be enough. I don't have enough hands to lug all this stuff!


The Child Care Situation Update...


We initially pulled Carson out of MDO because we didn't think it would be good for him to have to go to two places. Well, we changed our mind. MDO is on Mondays and Fridays from 9-2pm, so I figured it would be nice for him to at least have 2 days that weren't from ~7am to 5pm. I DO want to see my child!!! Plus, the other place has 7 boys and only 1 girl in his class. Carson likes the ladies and MDO has 3 girls and 2 boys. So, not only will he get to play with his little girlfriends, he'll also get a little more attention since there are fewer children. Part of this decision is just the comfort I already have with MDO since it is at OUR church, in a familiar room, and with ladies I had met before. So, we'll give it a go with him going to MDO on Mondays and Fridays and the other little church school/day care on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. If it doesn't work, we can always change it. Tomorrow will be the true test of both Carson and me. Please keep us in your prayers!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment