Friday, June 29, 2012

Future Michael Phelps???

I just have to start by saying how SO, SO proud I am our our little man.  He was SO good!  His teacher, Miss Korinne, was AMAZING!  Swimming Whisperer, seriously.  I still can't believe what I witnessed today after only four, 30-minute swim lessons.  We definitely have a little water baby on our hands!

I took 78 pics and 12 videos in about 20 minutes, so I've tried to narrow it down a little.  Plus, most of the videos were too big to post, so I only included some of the short ones.

That's my baby under the water!


Loving the kick board...



Made it to the side!


Sometimes it's just fun to splash everyone!


Swimming across the pool by himself!



So cute...


Made it!



He did not care for floating on his back...


More splash time!  Apparently he did this everyday.





LOVE THIS!!!  He loved jumping in!





He was excited about the dive toys!


Not supposed to jump in over the steps, Silly!


Underwater getting the rings...


Got it!


Again... WOW!





Here Daddy...



No words...





So happy "Wa-Wee" came to see him!




Tired boy took down some donuts...Treat for a job well done!





Totally wish I could tune myself out on these videos...

2 comments: