Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meats???

As the previous post indicated, we were given the go-ahead to try the little baby meats. We had a little jar of Chicken & Chicken Broth that I think was part of a game at one of my baby showers (Yes, it lasts that long). Andrew was eager to give this meat thing a try, so we opened it up. Hello...smelled like pureed beanie weenies...GROSS! CORRECTION...smelled like Vienna Sausages (I think beanie weenies are what we eat for breakfast a lot and are FAR from gross!) Despite its grossness, we let him try it anyway. His face pretty much told us that it tasted like it looked...and it did. I taste everything I give him. Andrew had me check the ingredients to see if it said meat filler or anything equally as unappetizing. Nope. Just said finely ground chicken and chicken broth.

Before:


After:







Anyone ever tried finely ground venison? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment