"We don't have his 6-month appointment until February 2nd, but I'm thinking he's ~20 pounds and 28"."
Well, looks like I underestimated our little man's growth potential. Here are his official stats:
Height: 29" (98th percentile)
Weight: 21lbs 11oz (96th percentile)
Head: 45 cm (80th percentile) ...it's finally catching up. :-)
Here are a few pics from our check-up:
Showing off our sitting skills for Dr. Hubbell

Sophie makes everything better.



The only real new information we got was that he could start Stage 2 foods and meats. I'll cover that in the next post. Anyways, the check-up was pretty routine except this time, Carson did not like all the poking and prodding and making sure things work. Who would though? I pointed out that he still hadn't rolled from back to tummy...he's gotten close in his crib when trying to see his mobile. The tummy to back thing is a piece of cake though. He's just content and HATES tummy time. The Doc just said to be sure he gets plenty of upright time to get those little muscles strong. He loves sitting up, playing in his exersaucer, and bouncing in his jumper, so I'm not concerned. Everything else looked good. He now has 2 teeth. Well, the second just broke the surface this week. Let me tell you, teething is NO fun....for anyone.
He did totally conk out on the way home...
Quick comparison from previous checkups:
2 Months

4 Months

6 Months
What a big boy!!! How cute is he?? Sorry about the teething- I'm not looking forward to that at all. And I read on one of my friend's blogs a great line that really put the rolling thing into perspective... Her aunt said, "Have you ever seen an adult that can't roll over? It will come!" :)
ReplyDelete