Monday, February 21, 2011

Ridin' in Style...

like a BIG boy that is!

It was definitely not Carson's first time at Target, but it was the first time he sat up in the shopping cart. He loved the new view and all the cool stuff to look at.


He kept grabbing at my shopping list, so I finally just let him hold it. Bad idea. He ate it. Literally.


I was standing in the aisle trying to fish out of his mouth what he hadn't already swallowed. Another woman (who only could have been a mom) walked by and started cracking up... "Been there," she said. A little paper never hurt anyone, right?

He was a total stud, minus the shopping list incident. Glad this milestone is checked off the list. Peace out Target, until next time. :-)

3 comments:

  1. love it! Abigails first shopping cart ride was a great moment for me too! :) hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello George! Haven't seen you in awhile! Tell baby Laura I said "hi!" ;) He is such a cutie! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what my shopping list looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete